HNRC Seeks Women for Health Study
The Human Nutrition Research Center (HNRC) is recruiting women, 40-60 years of age, to participate in a year-long observational study of mood, stress level, sleep, eating, health and activity behaviors and body weight over four seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter). The Life In All Seasons (LENAS) study allows recruits to earn up to $1,200.
What do I need to do?
- Two center visits each season
- Wear physical activity and heart rate monitors for 7 days during each of the four seasons
- Rest of the year
- Monthly center visits
- Complete dietary recalls on the computer from your home 3 times each month
Who can participate?
- Women, 40–60 years of age
- Normal body weight–overweight (Body mass index (BMI) between 18-35 kg/m2)
- Must have access to high-speed internet
-- Human Nutrition Research Center.