University Senate meeting is Sept. 1
The September meeting of the University Senate will be held at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 1, in Gamble Hall, Room 7.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting (5/5/11) and business arising from the minutes. These minutes may be viewed at: http://www.und.nodak.edu/dept/registrar/senate/index.
3) Question period
4) Senate orientation, Curt Stofferahn, University Senate Chair
5) Slate of nominees for Senate officers, Chair, Committee on Committees
6) Election of a Senate Vice Chair/Chair Elect
7) Election of a faculty representative to a two-year term on the Senate Executive Committee
8) Election of two Senate faculty members to a two-year term each on the Committee on Committees
9) Election of a student representative to the Senate Executive Committee
-- Lori Hofland, University Senate, 777-3892, email@example.com.