University Senate meets Nov. 3
The University Senate will meet at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, in Gamble Hall, room 7.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3) Question period
4) Annual Report of the Senate University Assessment Committee, Barbara Combs, Chair, Senate University Assessment Committee
5) Annual Report of the Senate Standing Committee on Faculty Rights, David Perry, Chair, Standing Committee on Faculty Rights
6) Curriculum Committee Report, Richard Millspaugh, Chair, Curriculum Committee
7) Motion for support of President and repeal of HB 1263, Jim Mochoruk
-- Lori Hofland, Registrar, 777-3892, email@example.com.