University Senate meets Feb. 2
The February meeting of the University Senate will be held at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2, in Gamble Hall, room 7.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3. Question period
4. Annual Report of the Senate Library Committee, Mary Baker, chair, Senate Library Committee
5. Annual Report of the Senate Honors Committee, Joseph Vacek, chair, Senate Honors Committee
6. Annual Report of the Senate Summer Sessions Committee, Diane Hadden, director, Summer Sessions
7. Annual Report of the Senate Academic Policies and Admissions Committee, Marcellin Zahui, chair, Academic Policies and Admissions Committee
8. Curriculum Committee Report, Richard Millspaugh, chair, Curriculum Committee
9. Honorary Degree Nominations, Sukhvarsh Jerath, chair, Senate Honorary Degrees Committee
10. Revised charge to the Senate Standing Committee on Faculty Rights, Standing Committee on Faculty Rights
-- Lori Hofland, Registrar, 777-3892, firstname.lastname@example.org.