University Senate meets May 3
The University Senate will be meet at 4:05 p.m. Thursday, May 3, in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2. Minutes of the previous meeting and business arising from the minutes
3. Question period
4. Annual report of the Senate Intellectual Property Committee, Eric Murphy, chair
5. Candidates for degrees in May, Suzanne Anderson, registrar
6. Report from the Senate Curriculum Committee, Richard Millspaugh, chair
7. Senate committee elections
8. Resolution regarding an ombuds office
9. Ad hoc Committee on Shared Governance
10. Senate Bylaws amendment
11. Revisions to Intellectual Property Policy
-- Lori Hofland, Registrar, 777-3892, email@example.com.