UND honors staff for years of service
The University honored staff who have completed consecutive years of service at UND in increments of five years at the annual Staff Recognition Luncheon May 15. The following were this year's recipients:
* 5 years: Debra Aaker, Thormodsgard Law Library; Sarah Abrahamson, Anatomy and Cell Biology; Katherine Anagnost, EERC; Robert Barron, Facilities Total; Jessica Behm, Family Medicine; Aaron Bergstrom, Chief Information Office; Richard Bjornstad, Facilities - Housing; Kristen Borysewicz, Chester Fritz Library; Susan Brieger, Dining Residence; Sandra Brown, VP for Academic Affairs; Susan Caraher, Graduate School; Kellie Choate, Student Financial Aid; Rodrigo Cintra, Center for Innovation; Dennis Crews, Parking Service; Kalan Davis, Chester Fritz Library; Joshua Debevec, Flight Operations; Scott Dunbar, Housing Residence; Nathan Fiala, EERC; Kyle Fischer, VP Student Affairs; Debra Ford, Graduate School; Corey Fox, EERC; Kathy Freeman, Student Account Services; Brent Gerhardt, Admissions and Student Financial Aid; Bill Gerszewski, Facilities Total; Emily Goodoien, Student Account Services; Marisa Haggy, Facilities Total; Cara Halgren, Dean of Students; Janice Haus, Registrar; Carol Herman, Campus Safety and Security; Bryon Hills, Oper Dept Network Admin;
Connie Hodgson, VP Public Relations and External Affairs; Danny Holwerda, Flight Support Services; Nancy Hostetter, Continuing Med Education; Alexey Ignatchenko, EERC; Corey Irion, EERC; Kim Jones, Chief Information Office; Jimmie Kennedy, EERC; Katherine Klein, Minot CFM; Tara Kopplin, Intellectual Property Commercialization and Economic Development; Robert Korfhage, Facilities Total; Adam Lundquist, Enrollment Services; April Martin, Art and Design; EERC; Joan Miller, Chester Fritz Library; Ali Moreland, Housing Residence; Gail Morin, Facilities - Housing; Trish Muir, Human Resources; Joyce Muz, Communication (Programs in); Paul Nelson, Dining Residence; Robert Nelson, Facilities Total; Angela Osborn, Student Financial Aid; Kristen Paul, Student Financial Aid; Amy Peterschick, University Children's Center; Kristen Peterson, Office of Alumni and Community Relations - SMHS; Patricia Reed, Chester Fritz Library; Angeline Reinhart, Chemical Engineering; Tatjyana Richards, International Programs; Joshua Riedy, Chief Information Office; David Rosenthal, Flight Support Services;
Adrienne Salentiny, CILT; Dustin Salentiny, Academic Support Services; Gretchen Schatz, VP Public Relations and External Affairs; Mary Schmidt, VP Public Relations and External Affairs; Scott Schulz, EERC; Candace Skavlem, Pediatrics; Craig Smith, Flight Operations; Ronald Soger, Facilities Total; Judy Solberg, Dean's Office Med; Beth Sorenson, Chester Fritz Library; Kyle Specht, Facilities Total; Danese Stahl, Chemistry; Clinton Streeter, Center for People and Environment; Denyse Sturges, Chester Fritz Library; Chad Symington, Flight Support Services; Chris Theisen, Regional Weather Info Center; Tracy Uhlir, Office of Medical Education; Leah Verke, EERC; Samuel Wagener, Flight Operations; Theresa Wasylow, Center for Biomedical Research; David Wetzel, Human Nutrition Center; Bonita Wikenheiser, Small Business Development Center; Stephen Wilmoth, EERC; Theresa Wright, Nursing.
* 10 years: Jay Almlie, EERC; Rita Amundson, Graduate School; Monica Arvidson, Dean's Office - A&S; Rose Barkie-Reynolds, Minot CFM; Fawn Behrens-Smith, Campus Capital Projects and Planning; Craig Berntsen, Facilities Total; Sandra Best, EERC; Laurie Betting, Wellness Center; Teresa Bonev, EERC; Victoria Bunn, Admissions; Darin Buri, Geology and Geological Engineering; Andrew Capouch, Flight Support Services; Karlene Clark, Chester Fritz Library; Robert Denning, Facilities Total; Harry Duchscherer, EERC; Joan Enlow, Registrar; Casper Feist, Facilities Total; Kathleen Fredericks, Indians into Medicine; Mary Fredricks, TRIO Programs; Marlene Gasink, Mailing Services; Chastity Gerhardt, Memorial Union; Karen Grabanski, Counseling Center; James Hallick, Facilities Total; Kenneth Hanson, Flight Support Services; Andrew Holcomb, Chief Information Office; Michael Holmes, EERC; Kenneth Jerik, EERC; Myrna Johnson, Dining Residence; Dennis Kyle, EERC; Katrina Landman, Grants And Contracts Administration; Lori Larson, TRIO Programs; Kerry Anne Leroux Baker, EERC; Kenneth Lever, Flight Support Services; Madhavi Marasinghe, Chief Information Office; Mary Markland, Library Health Sciences;
Jolene Marsh, Teaching and Learning; Tanus Marshall, Children and Family Services; Chad Martin, Flight Operations; Kyle Martin, EERC; Melissa Marx, Nursing; Craig Mathson, EERC; John McCauley, EERC; Michelle Meyer, Nursing; Blaise Mibeck, EERC; Glenn Miller, Dean's Office - CoBPA; Ljiljana Mlikota, Dining Residence; Tony Moen, Chester Fritz Library; Darlene Nelson, American Indian Student Services; Carol Olson, Health and Wellness; Andrew Palmiscno, EERC; Lori Pesch, Teaching and Learning; Sara Peters, Facilities Total; Nola Pithey, EERC; Sarah Quanrud, Housing Residence; Nicholas Ralston, EERC; Sharon Reistad, Minot CFM; Janet Rex, Chester Fritz Library; Sandra Rios, President's Office; Melquiades Ripley, Communication Sciences and Disorders; James Rudow, Facilities Total; Kristine Sande, Rural Health; Virginia Sobolik, EERC; Cindy Spencer, Housing Residence; Derek Sporbert, TRIO Programs; Jennifer Swangler, VP Student Affairs; Brandon Thorvilson, Information Resources; Jane Traub, Career Services; Stephen Vogt, Mailing Services; Darrin Werre, Chief Information Office; Cheri Williams, President's Office; Chad Wocken, EERC; Michael Wuitschick, EERC.
* 15 years: Betty Allan, Chester Fritz Auditorium; Karen Anderson, Library Health Sciences; Laurel Badger, Health and Wellness; Scott Baker, Flight Support Services; Lisa Beehler, Bismarck CFM; Larry Berg, Facilities Total; Sandra Brelie, Student Account Services; Galen Cariveau, VP Public Relations and External Affairs; Lori Davidson-Bakke, Facilities - Housing; Sheri Evans, School of Law; Bonnie Freeland, Health and Wellness; Sandra Gust, Aerospace Admin Support Services; Roger Hanson, Human Nutrition Center; Karen Harrie, Counseling; Susan Haugen, Internal Medicine; Judy Johnson, Center for Biomedical Research; Sherry Johnson, Physical Therapy; Dale Kadelbach, Facilities Total; Kim Keeley, Grants And Contracts Administration; Vicki Link, Information Resources; Diane Lundeen, CILT; Kris Meisel, Chief Information Office; Kimberley Pastir, Chief Information Office; Mary Peltier, Human Nutrition Center; Andrea Sandahl, Flight Operations; Kristi Schill, Dining Residence; Jayson Sharp, Facilities - Housing; Robert Sheppard, Biology; Paul Snyder, Flight Operations; Janelle Studney, Office of Medical Education; Uta Thompson, EERC; Andrew Tveit; Facilities Total.
* 20 years: Raelynn Abernathey, Health and Wellness; Steven Adkins, Microbiology and Immunology; Vicki Anderson, Flight Operations; Earl Battle, EERC; Kaylynn Bergland, Rural Health; Suezette Bieri, Space Studies; Rebecca Bohlman, Technology; Cheryl Brooks, Disability Services for Students; Christopher Dingle, Housing Residence; Veronica Dockter, University Children's Center; Carol Drechsel, Institutional Research; Dori Dunnigan, Nursing; Kathryn Finneman, Facilities Total; Jacqueline Greenwood, Dining Residence; James Hanson, Facilities Total; Judy Heit, Student Affairs and Admissions; Yvonne Holter, Humanities and Integrated Studies; Sherry Kapella, Student Success Center; Cheryl Kingsbury, TRIO Programs; Deborah Kirby, Philosophy and Religion; Roberta Klamm, VP Finance and Operations; Cindy Klug, Athletics; Marietta Kvistad, University Relations; Cyrilla Lafountain, Facilities Total; Lisa Lee, Information Resources; Marvin Leier, Television; Lowell Machart, Human Nutrition Center; Janelle McGarry, Purchasing; Patricia McIntyre, Women's Center; James McKay, Facilities Total; Theresa Norton, Library Health Sciences; Wally Pfennig, Academic Support Services; Erik Pihl, EERC; Lesli Riskey, Flight Operations; Karen Rude, Minot CFM; Mark Schwieters, Facilities Total; Rhonda Shirek, EERC; James Sorensen, EERC; Mark Thompson, Career Services; Eric Tweton, Dean's Office - Education; Marilyn Wocken, Dean's Office - CoBPA.
* 25 years: Janice Bakken, Accounting Services; Sherri Brossart, Duplicating Services; Troy Coulter, Facilities Total; Darlene Czapiewski, Occupational Therapy; Linda Dammen, Minot CFM; Sheryl Eicholtz-Landis, EERC; Darlene Goulet, Facilities Total; Dawn Korynta, Health and Wellness; Joy Mack, Neuroscience; Peggy Molstad, Health and Wellness; Wayne Onger, University Police; Raymond Pikarski, EERC; Avis Reynolds, Physician Assistant; Leyton Rodahl, Facilities Total; Trudy Soli, Military Science; Darren Studney, Chief Information Office; Craig Swenson, Campus Capital Projects and Planning; Cheryl Widman, Human Resources; Jackie Wiens, Dining Residence.
* 30 years: David Anderson, Facilities Total; Tammy Anderson, Flight Support Services; Tim Anderson, University Printing Services; Linda Brown, EERC; Duane Czapiewski, University Police; Bruce Gjovig, Center for Innovation; Linda Hurst-Torgerson, Human Nutrition Center; Brian Milling, Flight Support Services; Alan Olson, EERC; Arlyn Pearson, Facilities; Audrey Pearson, Deans Office - Education; David Poppke, Electrical Engineering; Jill Unterseher, Bismarck CFM; Irvin Walen, Aerospace Admin Support Services; Kay Williams, Human Nutrition Center; Pamela Zimbelman, Facilities.
* 35 years: Sharon Fields, Educational Leadership; James Laturnus, Facilities Total; Kaaren Pupino, Thormodsgard Law Library; Cindy Purpur, Geography; Celia Rosencrans, Center for Innovation; Mike Skiple, Facilities; Karen Speaker, Rural Health; Kent Streibel, Flight Operations; Vicki Von Harz, Purchasing; Carmen Williams, Institutional Research; Brian Wurzbacher, Facilities.
* 40 years: Peggy Lucke, Associate VP Finance and Operations; Linda Rohde, Environmental Training; Larry Thompson, Facilities.