Night Life events listed for Aug. 24-25
Night Life @ UND provides free late-night entertainment for UND students every Friday and Saturday night (not including holidays). The following events will be held at Night Life @ UND Aug. 24-25. Please inform students about the following:
Main events at the Memorial Union - All events are from 9 p.m. to midnight unless otherwise noted
Friday: Grocery Bingo – 9pm, Loading Dock – Hosted by UPC
- Magician, Dan Martin– 9 p.m., Loading Dock – Hosted by UPC
- Movie on the Lawn – The Avengers – 10 p.m., Wilkerson Lawn – Hosted by ARH
Other weekend events
- Free food: Friday – Ice Cream Sundaes, Saturday – Popcorn chicken and fruit
- Gaming: XBox 360 and many games
- Open board games, life-size games, and more
- Crafts: Friday – Make Your Own Aquarium (fish included), Saturday – DIY Bulletin Boards
- Lifetime Sports: Free billiards, air hockey, table tennis, video games, and more – Friday and Saturday, 9 p.m. to midnight
Wellness Center this weekend – Friday Only (all events are from 9 to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- Open gym for volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Open rockwall
- Moonlight workouts (open fitness equipment)
See full poster at und.edu/health-wellness/peer-educators/nightlife/index.cfm.
-- Nicki Green, Health and Wellness, 777-4165, firstname.lastname@example.org.