University of North Dakota Faculty/Staff Newsletter

Use of field station property requires an application

Anyone wishing to use Field Station property at Oakville Prairie, Forest River, or Mekinock for research, teaching or other purposes must submit an application to the Field Station Committee. The application/registration form can be found here and the completed form should be submitted to

Please note a new/renewal form must be submitted annually, even if the activity is unchanged.

-- Phyllis E. Johnson, vice president for Research and Economic Development.

Tagged as: