REA announces new features for upcoming season
As the University's hockey teams begin another season this weekend, Ralph Engelstad Arena has announced some of the many new features offered for guests during the upcoming season.
- Authentics by Reebok – Located on the main concourse, Authentics by Reebok (part of the Sioux Shop) has in-store technology to customize jerseys on-site. Guests may have their jersey customized whie they attend a men’s hockey game and it will be delivered to their seat before the game is over.
- Arena TVs – Every TV in the arena has been upgraded to flat screen televisions which will provide an optimal viewing experience throughout the facility.
- Main lobby projector screen – The four big screen televisions in the main lobby have been replaced by a 9’ X 13’ projector screen and three flat screen televisions.
- ATV raffle - Ralph Engelstad Arena is giving away a pair of 2013 customized UND Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATVs! Raffle tickets are just $10 and available at all men's hockey games and at the Sioux Shop during regular business hours.
- Matt Greene Stanley Cup mural – Matt Greene is the latest UND alumni to raise the NHL’s Stanley Cup and a mural commemorating his accomplishment has been added to the main level displays.
-- Chris Semrau, director of events/media relations, Ralph Engelstad Arena, 777.4379, email@example.com.