University of North Dakota Faculty/Staff Newsletter

Reminder: Federal Work Study fund applications due Nov. 15

A limited amount of Federal Work Study funds are available for allocation. If your department has a need for Federal Work Study funds, please complete the FWS Departmental Funding Request form at Please be detailed in your responses on the request form.

Your department does not need to have a current Federal Work Study allocation to request funds; departments without allocations are encouraged to apply. Submitting a request for a new allocation or an increase in a current allocation does guarantee approval. All departments will be notified of the outcome of their request.  Approved requests are for the 2012-2013 FY only and will not be continued for future fiscal years.

All requests must be received by Career Services no later than Thursday, Nov.15.

-- Jenny Duffy, student employment coordinator, Career Services.