Math Kangaroo test registration ends Dec. 15
Registration for the North Dakota Math Kangaroo 2013 to be held on Thursday, March 21, on campus, has started. It will end Dec. 15. Math Kangaroo is a competition for students in grades 1 -12. Every year, more than five million students from over 45 countries participate in the competition.
About the competition:
• 75 minute multiple choice test.
• 24 questions (for grades 1 through 4) or 30 questions (for grades 5 and up).
• Each participant receives recognition, a t-shirt, a certificate and gifts on the test day.
• In May national winners and state winners are recognized and awarded.
• There are international summer camps and college grants among top awards.