University of North Dakota Faculty/Staff Newsletter

Please send travel vouchers, journal entries on grant funding to Accounting Services

All employee travel vouchers, journal entries/imports on grant and contract sponsored funding should be forwarded to Accounting Services, Mail Stop 8356, for review and audit to ensure they meet UND policy.  Accounting Services will then distribute the documents that need the approval of Grants & Contracts Administration.  If you have any questions, contact GCA at 777.4151.

-- David O. Schmidt, Assistant Vice President for Research  & Economic Development