Clery Act policies revised
On July 1, President Kelley signed several revised policies that comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act). While these Clery Act policies are not new, document revisions were made for simple clarification purposes or to meet federal and/or state requirements. These changes were submitted to the President by the Clery Working Group composed of representatives from Dean of Students, Public Safety, Housing, General Counsel and Finance and Operations. Revisions were not significant enough to go through the campus-wide comment period or to require endorsement by President’s Cabinet.
- Law Enforcement Authority (6.5)
- Accurate and Timely Reporting of Criminal Offenses (6.6)
- Administering Timely Warnings (6.8)
- How to Report a Criminal Offense (6.9)
- Preparation and Disclosure of Crime Statistics (6.10)
- Security Awareness and Crime Prevention Programs for Students and Employees (6.11)
- Addressing Criminal Activity Off-Campus (6.12)
- Preventing and Responding to Sex Offenses (6.13)
- Sex Offender Registration (6.14)
- Missing Student Notification (6.19)
- Access to and Security of Campus Facilities (5.3)
- Disclosure to Alleged Victims (Dean of Students)
- Substance Abuse Education Programs (Health and Wellness)
To review all policy statements and the reasons for each policy, visit the Division of Finance and Operations’ policy websites.
- New and Revised Policy Updates: UND.edu/finance-operations/policy-new-revised.cfm
- A-Z Policy Index: UND.edu/finance-operations/policy-a-z-index.cfm
Contact Jennifer Rogers, Clery Working Group, if you have questions: 777.4392.