University Senate meets Sept. 5
The University Senate will meet Thursday, Sept. 5, at 4:05 p.m. in Room 7, Gamble Hall.
2) Minutes of the previous meeting (5/2/13) and business arising from the minutes. These minutes may be viewed at: http://und.edu/university-senate/university-senate-agendas-and-minutes.cfm.
3) Question period
4) Annual Report of the University Senate Curriculum Committee, Jan Goodwin, Chair, University Senate Curriculum Committee
5) Report on the Ad Hoc Faculty Seed Money Committee
6) Report on the Ad Hoc Data Management Committee
7) Senate orientation, Ryan Zerr, University Senate Chair
8) Slate of nominees for Senate officers, Chair, Committee on Committees
9) Election of a Senate Vice Chair/Chair Elect
10) Election of a faculty representative to a two-year term on the Senate Executive Committee
11) Election of two Senate faculty members to a two-year term each on the Committee on Committees
12) Election of a student representative to the Senate Executive Committee