|English language instructor in China sought for fall semester|
UND's sister university in Shanghai is seeking an oral English language instructor for fall 2007. The students are college freshmen enrolled in our joint business management program in China.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience teaching English language
* Master's degree in hand, or in progress
DATES OF INSTRUCTION:
* Last week in September to the first week in January
* 12 contact hours per week plus office hours
* Round-trip air to China
* On-campus housing in Foreign Experts Guest House (bedroom, sitting room, private bath)
* RMB 5,000 per month* (enough to live comfortably in China, approximately U.S. $600)
* Additional pay for teaching additional classes
HOW TO APPLY:
* E-mail cover letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or additional information, contact me.
-- Victoria Beard, Associate Provost, Academic Affairs, email@example.com, 777-4824