|Stand up to the flu|
Protect yourself, get vaccinated!
Flu Clinic schedule:
* Monday, Oct. 20, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Memorial Union, Student Health Promotion Office
* Tuesday, Oct. 21, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 251A Odegaard Hall and
4:30 to 7 p.m., Main Lobby, University Place
* Wednesday, Oct. 29, 9 to 11:30 a.m., 305 Twamley Hall
* Thursday, Oct. 30, 6:30 to 9 a.m., second floor lunchroom, Facilities
and 12:30 to 3 p.m., La Verendrye Room, EERC
* Thursday, Nov. 6, 8 to 10:30 a.m., Room 5006. Medical School
This clinic is open to all UND students, faculty, and staff. Flu shot and mist are available. Insurance may be filed on site for those with ND BC/BS coverage. UND IDs and insurance cards are required.
The cost will be $23 for those who pay by check or cash. Students may also charge to their UND accounts.
Please wear short sleeves.
This is sponsored by Student Health Services. For more information call 777-4500.
-- Jane Croeker, Health Promotion Advisor, Student Health Services, email@example.com, 701.777.2097